Gentle gel type cleanser with midly acidic pH level
Low-pH Good Morning Cleanser is a gentle cleanser with mildly acidic ph softly removes wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
It will protect your skin barrier and will not strip your skin from its natural oils. It’s also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residues with a skin-happy pH of 5.
Low-pH Good Morning Cleanser is a gel type cleanser. It contains tea tree oil which is responsible for controlling oily skin & shrinking pores. Natural BHA refines skin texture.
How to use
1. Use morning and night, after removing makeup. Begin with wet hands and face.
2. Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
3. Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
4. Rinse with warm water.
1. If you wore makeup, we recommed you to do first cleansing step with cleansing oil/cream/water before use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as second cleanser. *If you didn't wear makeup, you can only use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser.
2. You can use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as a body wash.
*Not only can use at morning cleansing routine, also can use at night time cleansing routine.
I have an oily acne prone skin and this worked so well on my skin. It cleans excess oil and dirt without over drying my skin. My skin feels smooth, clean and hydrated after using this 😍
Cosrx low ph
I'm using this cleaner for a month now, good cleaner but not good for oil skin, it doesn't work well, very very gental cleanser , nothing special about to say though, just good for normal use! Also I can't use twice a day bcz if used twice I'll get tiny bump here and there, nothing serious it will go away in 2 days, always use it a pea size
All-time favorite morning cleanser!
I have been using cetaphil and the ceraVe cleansers because i have sensitive skin. I bought this as a replacement. It foams very easily in my hand and it doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. Although comparing to the other two cleansers, this can feel dry after you use it. I don’t mind it because i always use toner and a cream after cleaning my face. And that keeps my skin moisturized.
You may also like
JOIN THE ORION`S Beauty squad
Sign up and get our exclusive offers delivered directly to your inbox.