AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner 150ml
Formulated with AHA, BHA and purifying botanical ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh and soften the skin.
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is a product which will refine your complexion. It is an amazing renewing, resurfacing treatment dedicated to improving skin tone and texture.
The lightweight toner expertly eliminates dead skin cells and pore-clogging impurities, whilst minimising the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes to reveal a smooth, clear complexion. This toner offers a gentle peeling effect.
This is achieved thanks to amazing ingredients such as White Willow Bark and Apple Water, an ingredient containing natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Hydrating Allantoin is combined with Mineral Water, which is filled with natural BHA Beta Hydroxy Acid helps to restore moisturized, revitalized skin with revived radiance.
The AHA/BHA Clarifying toner will allow you to perform exfoliation on your skin with its mild AHA/BHA formula. Over time your skin will be smoother and brighter.
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Benefits
- Repairs dehydrated skin
- Prevents Whiteheads and Blackheads
- Improves skin elasticity
- Promote healthy skin with smoother texture
How to use
1. After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
2. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
1. It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad.
2. Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol