The Ordinary General Signs of Ageing Regimen Duo 2 x 30ml
General Signs of Ageing Regimen Products
- Buffet 30ml
- Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion 30ml
This is what your routine will look like
|Morning||Cleanse | Buffet | SPF|
|Evening||Cleanse | Buffet | Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion|
Signs of Ageing & The Ordinary
What does it look/feel like?
As we age our skin loses collagen and elastin and becomes drier. Ageing skin has wrinkles and folds, it becomes thinner, less elastic and has less volume. There is more pigmentation and skin tone becomes uneven.
Which The Ordinary products should I be using for ageing skin?
- The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30– Sunscreen is the single most effective preventative treatment for ageing, it really is a must.
- Retinoids. Either Granactive Retinoid or Retinol can improve all signs of ageing.
- Vitamin C. Any of the Vitamin C products could improve the signs of ageing, The Ordinary has a great selection, 23% Vitamin C Suspension, 30% Vitamin C in Silicone, 100% Ascorbic Acid Powder.
- Buffet. Buffet and the other peptides, Matrixyl and Argireline can rebuild lost collagen and help firm the skin.
- Glycolic Acid Toner. Glycolic acid has good evidence to show that it can improve skin texture and reduce wrinkles
Buffet: Apply to the entire face in the AM and PM after cleaning.
Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion: Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water-based serums but before heavier treatments. Do not use with other retinoid treatments. Avoid unprotected solar exposure.
Buffet: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Trehalose, Fructose, Glucose, Maltose, Urea, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Linoleate, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Bisabolol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sucrose Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.