Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 200ml
A fresh, foaming gel facial wash specifically formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
- Specially formulated foaming facial wash for oily, blemish-prone skin. Gently cleanses the skin thanks to its high tolerance foaming power. Removes dirt, grime and sebum from the surface of the skin without disturbing its delicate balance and leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. Can also be used as a body wash.
- Gently removes dirt and grime away from the skin
- Proven to reduce the appearance of spots and blackheads and control shine
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
Goes well with
- Effaclar Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Lotion
- Effaclar DUO [+]
Enriched with La Roche Posay Thermal Spring water and zinc PCA.
Effaclar has been rigorously dermatologically tested to ensure it is suitable to use on even the most sensitive skin.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay Effaclar for oily, spot-prone skin.*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains no parabens, no preservatives, no soap, no colourants and no lanolin. It’s hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
*Survey of 249 dermatologists at the British Association of Dermatologist’s conference, July 2015. Survey conducted by La Roche-Posay
“La Roche-Posay really understand acne-prone skin and the Effaclar range is great” Dr Emma Wedgeworth, Consultant Dermatologist
How to use
Lather cleanser in the hands with warm water then massage gently onto the face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
Aqua / Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate PEG-8 Coco-Betaine Hexylene Glycol Sodium Chloride PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Zinc PCA Sodium Hydroxide Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Parfum / Fragrance (Code F.I.L. B32025/1)