Hylamide BOOSTER SERIES Booster Glow 30ml
With Keto-Sugar, Reactive Glutathione, Melanin Peptides and Radiance Peptides
Fast-acting Booster creates a radiant backdrop to the skin while a fermentation-derived keto-sugar builds a golden glow within 2-3 days.
- Uneven Tone
- Lackluster Skin
- Melanin Hexapeptides
- Raspberry Keto-Sugar
- Oxidized Reactive Glutathione Complex
- Radiance Peptides Complex
- Skin-Binding Glycoprotein
- A novel peptide technology to encourage a glowing, natural-looking backdrop of visibly radiant tone.
- A purified keto-sugar that reacts with skin amino acids to produce a golden tone within 2-3 days without the sensory drawbacks and potential negative effects associated with DHA (the technology used commonly in self-tan and short-term radiance-boosting skincare).
- Superior form of the amino acid L-Glutathione with extremely high stability to even the appearance of skin pigmentation.
- Next-generation peptide complex uses a novel approach to achieving radiance by creating visible skin tone confusion.
- Advanced binding agent optimizes skin exposure to active technologies for a boosted effect.
How to use
Apply twice daily as adjunct skincare to offer radiance and a golden glow. This product contains a Raspberry derived alternative to the self-tanning ingredient, DHA. Wash hands after application to avoid unwanted colour build-up over time. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (water), erythrulose, glycerin, propanediol, ppg-26-buteth-26, acetyl hexapeptide-1, dextran, superoxide dismutase, oxidized glutathione, polypodium vulgare rhizome extract, cetraria islandica thallus extract, sphagnum magellanicum extract, lactobacillus/eriodictyon californicum ferment extract, phospholipids, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, citric acid, phytic acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, ethyl 2,2-dimethylhydrocinnamal.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.